Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Big Shout Out to the Old Towne Danville Bakery!

I just wanted to give a huge shout out the the Old Towne Danville Bakery and thank you Karen for the generous donation for our meet this Saturday!

Karen is the proprietor of this wonderful bakery.  She makes everything from cookies to cakes and you can see samples as well as the plethora of delectables she can make on her website.  She also has a Facebook page which I encourage you to LIKE.  Fans may get treated to specials only available through Facebook.

Of course there is a story behind all of this...

I met Karen at a special Bishop Ranch event for Valentine's day and happened to sample and buy some of her awesome coconut macaroons.  She informed me that she was at the San Ramon Farmer's Market on Thursdays and after visiting her several times, I just find that she is as genuine and kind as you can get. 

Then I find out that she owns the Old Towne Danville Bakery on Hartz Ave in Danville!  Of course I have to go visit!  One weekend she made me a fabulous chocolate raspberry cake for a get together I was going to.  Needless to say, it was a hit!

AND, how can I forget those lemon white chocolate chip cookies with a hint of coconut?!?!?!

In talking with Karen about sponsorships, she asked mer where West Coast Training Center is located.  After mentioning Livermore, that's how I found out that she is a long time resident of Livermore and the city has a special place in her heart.

Thanks again Karen!!!!!

1 comment: