Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm a little star struck

So I've only started my blog for all of 2 1/2 days now and this afternoon, I actually got a message from Twitter that the Acro Foundation is now following me on Twitter!  Little 'ol me!

In the world of social media, it's a big deal to get followed, especially by prominent figures and organization.  According to Friend or Follow, Justin Bieber has the most followers at 37M+, but only follows ~123k.  That is less than 4 tenths of ONE percent.  Lady Gaga comes in 2nd with almost 36M and follows just over 136k (still not 4 tenths of ONE percent).  By the way, anything socially good, doesn't even crack the top 100.

About the Acro Foundation:  This was the brain child of Kristen Allen who competed under West Coast Training Center.  Kristen to her credit has previously launched the Acrobatic Gymnastics Foundation (aka Kristen Allen Foundation).  To my knowledge one of the main reasons for starting all of these organizations was to promote Acro around the world.

Thanks Acro Foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment