Monday, April 8, 2013

Daughter and partner take 1st at local competition!


Well, after a day of competition at the West Coast Training Center Spring Round Up, I have to say that I have extra reason to be proud of my little superstar.  Building upon their stronger performance from the competition at Edge a few weeks ago, Ashley-Nicole and Ruby amassed what I think is a strong score of 23.25.  For those keeping track, like me, that is 4.10 points higher than their last score of 19.15.  Way to go PAIR!

As an amateur in scoring, from what I can tell, the pair hit all their skills and more importantly, raised their execution a couple points.  In prior meets, the two would be in the 4-5 range for execution, but on Saturday, they received over 7 points in that category.

Check out their winning performance on my Facebook page.  Below the winning pair pose for some pics as well as with their coaches, Marie Annonson and Aleks Eydelman.

Congratulations PAIR!





No comments:

Post a Comment