Tuesday, April 9, 2013

dadheartsacro has moved to Wordpress!!!!

Hi All,

Thanks so much for reading my blog.  Over the last week, I have had so much fun posting about all the things I discover as a dad who has a daughter in Acro gymnastics.

The great news is that I will continue to post!!!

The new news is that I have moved my blog over to Wordpress and will no longer use Blogger.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I have been doing some homework on the better blog tools to use and Wordpress is better when it comes to being searched.  Blogger and a couple others barely crack the top 10.

So please find my blogging away at my new blog Dad like Acro Gymnastics too! at http://dadheartsacro.wordpress.com

All my original posts are still there along with new content!

Sincerely,

dadheartsacro

No comments:

Post a Comment